Electivire Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There is 7 Gym Leader Spots Open. Get it while you Can!

Gliscor's Water Gym

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gliscor

Gym Badges : Gliscor's Water Gym 25

Gliscor's Water Gym Empty
PostSubject: Gliscor's Water Gym   Gliscor's Water Gym EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:57 pm

Hey, I'm the Water Gym Leader here at Electivire Forums!

My Type: Water

All Challengers will be rewarded with my badge: Gliscor's Water Gym Rainbadge

Most of the Standard Clauses apply as they should be used, and are expected to be used, in most battles on this forum.

1 - All battles will be 6 v 6 and LV100 SINGLE and switching during battle is allowed.

2 - No ubers or hacked pokemon allowed at all.

3 - Item clause is off - you may use more than one of the same item but please refain from using too many of the same item i.e. 6 Focus Sashes.

4 - Species Clause applies - You may not use more than one of each pokemon. Also, you must refrain from using any more than 2 of the Gym Leader's weaknesses (in this case, grass and electric).

5 - Sleep clause applies - No two pokemon should be asleep in a team at the same time (excludes self induced sleep).

6 - OHKO clause applies - OHKO moves like Fissure, Horn Drill etc. should not be used as it makes the battle about luck.

7 - Self KO Clause applies - Basically, if you and I are on our last pokemon do not use moves like Explosion to induce a draw. In the event of ignorance, I win.

8 - Battles are held at my convenience and if you are defeated you must wait at least 48 hours before a rematch. In the event of disconnection, I will be deemed the winner. If disconnection was accidental, we will battle again immediately. Disconnecting on purpose is not and will not be tolerated here.

Gliscor's Water Gym Pokemon-battle-revolution-20061016100136592
Back to top Go down
suicune

suicune

PostSubject: Re: Gliscor's Water Gym   Gliscor's Water Gym EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 10:29 am

id like to challenge you
Back to top Go down
http://crystalvalleyreamls.lolbb.com/portal.htm
terry

PostSubject: Re: Gliscor's Water Gym   Gliscor's Water Gym EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:53 pm

i want to battle u

name:terry
FC: 4168-2000-2621
time ill be on: every day from 2-12 EST
Back to top Go down
Sparky653

PostSubject: Re: Gliscor's Water Gym   Gliscor's Water Gym EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:13 pm

Hey Gliscor im going after my second badge.... so im challenging for your badge!! Good Luck Gliscor Very Happy

Oh Gliscor you said no ubers so are legends allowed?
Back to top Go down
Gliscor

Gym Badges : Gliscor's Water Gym 25

PostSubject: Re: Gliscor's Water Gym   Gliscor's Water Gym EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:43 pm

Sparky653 wrote:
Hey Gliscor im going after my second badge.... so im challenging for your badge!! Good Luck Gliscor Very Happy

Oh Gliscor you said no ubers so are legends allowed?

Legends are allowed as long as they don't fall within the uber tier.

I look forward to taking on all out standing challenges soon!
Back to top Go down
Sparky653

PostSubject: Re: Gliscor's Water Gym   Gliscor's Water Gym EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:17 pm

xD alright but beaware i am strong... im ganna use my new team on your gym Very Happy first time facing a water gym Very Happy hope i win
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gliscor's Water Gym   Gliscor's Water Gym Empty

Back to top Go down

Gliscor's Water Gym
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Electivire Forums :: RPG :: Gym Leaders-
Jump to: