Electivire Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There is 7 Gym Leader Spots Open. Get it while you Can!

Important Announcements

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soccerryle
Admin
Soccerryle

Gym Badges : Important Announcements 21

Important Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Important Announcements   Important Announcements EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 4:35 am

Okay, so I realize Electivire Forums hasn't been very active recently. Well I hope to change that.

Here are some upcoming events:

~ Project: Tier
We've tried this before, and it worked nicely. However, at this rate, it will take FOREVER to Tier all The Pokemon. Me and my Co-Admin 'Gliscor' will tier all the rest of the Pokemon. Once the list is released, if you see anything that you think should be changed, We will make a topic and thoroughly discuss it, until we come to a decision.

~ Project: Create-A-Pokemon
In Project: C.A.P we will design and create 173 Original Pokemon! These will be used on Project: Motor Drive

~ Project: Motor Drive
Project: Motor Drive is a MASSIVE RPG Project I plan on doing with Electivire Forums. I will open it for beta testing soon, where SELECT PEOPLE will test the RPG, before it comes out to the General Public. Pokemon made in Project: C.A.P will be used in Project: Motor Drive.

If you have any comments, or ideas for other Projects, contact me via PM.

~ Soccerryle Important Announcements Dpiconani466
Back to top Go down
https://electivire.forumotion.com

Important Announcements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Electivire Forums :: Forum :: Announcements-
Jump to: