Electivire Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There is 7 Gym Leader Spots Open. Get it while you Can!

Need to see Mesprit and Uxie!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rs2calc

rs2calc

Need to see Mesprit and Uxie! Empty
PostSubject: Need to see Mesprit and Uxie!   Need to see Mesprit and Uxie! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:45 pm

Hey everyone, I just battled soooo much at the Battle tower in Diamond, and now I'm finally trying to complete the pokedex for sinnoh. I need to see all 150 pokemons, and I have seen all of them except for Mesprit and Uxie. I know where they are, but I don't want to meet them without a couple of master balls. The reason is, I want them to have the perfect nature and good IVs, so I need to catch them, see their nature and IVs, and then reload the game if they don't have the right ones. I don't want to use ultra balls to catch them, only to find they have a wrong nature. That would take too long. So please someone who already has a Mesprit and Uxie to trade me them, then I'll immediately trade them back. I will trade them my Palkia for Uxie or Mesprit, then we will trade back for the other one, then the third trade will get the pokemons back to their original owners. This way I will have the national dex, and I will go to pal park to get a few master balls to catch my own Uxie and Mesprit. I can also attach a PP max to my pkmn for you to take. (PP max is arguably my best item) Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Name: Jeff
Friend code: 5113 1623 7520

P.S. If you can attach a TM of dark pulse or energy ball I will be twice as happy!
Thank you so much!!
Back to top Go down
Espeon

Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Need to see Mesprit and Uxie!   Need to see Mesprit and Uxie! EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:58 am

i can give you the master balls and the TMs if you want.

the FC i use is diamond, which is colored blue in my signature
Back to top Go down
rs2calc

rs2calc

PostSubject: Re: Need to see Mesprit and Uxie!   Need to see Mesprit and Uxie! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:36 pm

Oh its fine now I found a way to see Uxie without capturing it. I just lost to it with my weaker pokemon. Its nature still changes if i soft reset, so its awesome

------------
got shiny torchic by soft resetting in sappire! 3rd day of sr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need to see Mesprit and Uxie!   Need to see Mesprit and Uxie! Empty

Back to top Go down

Need to see Mesprit and Uxie!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Electivire Forums :: Pokemon :: Trades-
Jump to: