Electivire Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There is 7 Gym Leader Spots Open. Get it while you Can!

5th Generation Ideas!!!

Go down 
+3
Sasuke
Mercury
Soccerryle
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Soccerryle
Admin
Soccerryle

Gym Badges : 5th Generation Ideas!!! 21

5th Generation Ideas!!! Empty
PostSubject: 5th Generation Ideas!!!   5th Generation Ideas!!! EmptySun May 10, 2009 8:28 am

Do you want the 5th generation of Pokemon? Are there any things that you would like to have in there? We will make a list, and maybe make an RPG will the new Ideas.. =)

Current List:
- Pokemon Who Follow You
Like in Yellow, where Pikachu followed you, ANY pokemon that you have caught can follow you. Maybe it could have some kind of 'Boost' like a Raise in Friendship

- All 5 Regions
Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and the New Region, all in One Game.

- Hybrids
When Pokemon are bred, they are fused together, to make a new Pokemon (joebab)

Last edited by Soccerryle on Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://electivire.forumotion.com
Mercury

Gym Badges : 5th Generation Ideas!!! 10

PostSubject: Re: 5th Generation Ideas!!!   5th Generation Ideas!!! EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:35 pm

The 5th gen may include one of the other gens, not all of them. I hope they could at least have your starter following, the other idea sounds awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: 5th Generation Ideas!!!   5th Generation Ideas!!! EmptySat May 16, 2009 8:26 pm

All gens would b cool but i dought they could fit all that on to one game.
Back to top Go down
Gliscor

Gym Badges : 5th Generation Ideas!!! 25

PostSubject: Re: 5th Generation Ideas!!!   5th Generation Ideas!!! EmptySun May 17, 2009 9:35 am

I like the idea of having more than one or two regions on a game too...
Back to top Go down
joebab

joebab

PostSubject: Re: 5th Generation Ideas!!!   5th Generation Ideas!!! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:00 am

I think having all the regions in 1 game would be awesome.
And I know it would be almost impossible to put in but having fused pokemon would be awesome so that you could breed to fuse.
Back to top Go down
Chrono

Gym Badges : 5th Generation Ideas!!! Darkbadge

PostSubject: Re: 5th Generation Ideas!!!   5th Generation Ideas!!! EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:00 am

wel you also have to think about memory and also..if you had all 5 gens the third elite 4 will be lv 100s,so it wont get that much fun if all te gyms are lv 100 aswell..

(sorry reviving old topics)
Back to top Go down
Soccerryle
Admin
Soccerryle

Gym Badges : 5th Generation Ideas!!! 21

PostSubject: Re: 5th Generation Ideas!!!   5th Generation Ideas!!! EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:18 am

Chrono wrote:
wel you also have to think about memory and also..if you had all 5 gens the third elite 4 will be lv 100s,so it wont get that much fun if all te gyms are lv 100 aswell..

(sorry reviving old topics)

I don't consider this a dead topic (:
Back to top Go down
https://electivire.forumotion.com
Espeon

Espeon

PostSubject: Re: 5th Generation Ideas!!!   5th Generation Ideas!!! EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:11 pm

Chrono wrote:

it could be a deal like the sevii islands in firered where youre trapped into the pokemon you have with you and the pokemon you catch until they get the PC working with the PCs in other regions, with a team size limit to get into the region to begin with. like 5 games in one :3
also, the amount of memory on the cartridges has increased with each generation. it can be assumed that the technology will continue to allow more and more storage for maps and sprites as well as improved graphical capabilities
Back to top Go down
Chrono

Gym Badges : 5th Generation Ideas!!! Darkbadge

PostSubject: Re: 5th Generation Ideas!!!   5th Generation Ideas!!! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:48 pm

well that may be so...but it is still a bit to long, i got bored playing platinum....which to me is like re-duing pearl......i got bored with it, so think about re-duing all the regions again.....1 it will be long,2i will get bored very quickly(thats just me...i dont know about you.) unless they had something to spice up the story, like everything is compleatly new....i mean like gym leaders,elite ,ect.......and the bad guys are alot tougher thats one thing i didnt like about pokemon, the bad guys are so easy.........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5th Generation Ideas!!!   5th Generation Ideas!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

5th Generation Ideas!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Electivire Forums :: Pokemon :: Discussion-
Jump to: